The Helping Hands Group
offer a wide range of therapies from our on site facilities. These are delivered/monitored by our qualified Complementary Therapist.
- Sensory Room Experience
- Speech and Language
- In consultation with the community based physiotherapists we are able to deliver sessions on a daily basis or as and when necessary. The programme will be overseen by the qualified physiotherapist, carried out and evaluated by in house staff.
- Massage can help all systems of the body including blood circulation, the muscular system, skeletal system, nervous system and digestive system, Our in house fully qualified therapist is on hand to offer Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Swedish massage, Indian head massage and Full body massage.
Sensory Room Experiences
- Our onsite sensory room has been designed to be a flexible environment. Equipment can be moved according to the individual’s needs. Sessions can be delivered on a 1 to 1 basis or in a small group. Individuals will be encouraged to access the equipment independently via remote switches or learn to relax in this distraction free environment. Use of Tac Pac and other sensory stimuli are available to develop tolerance of positive touch.
- The Arts - (Drama, Art, Crafts, Pottery, Card Making)
- Activities - (Ice Skating, Wheelchair Ice Skating, Bowling, Mobility & Orientation, Cooking/Shopping, Yoga, Self Awareness, Environmental Awareness, Photography, Music, Horticulture)